This simple salad makes a great accompaniment to any meal or can also be served as an evening/after school snack.
Roasted Peanuts – 1/2 cup, slated
Sweet Corn Kernels – 2 cups
Red Onions – 1/4 cup, finely chopped
Lemon Juice – 1 tblsp
Red Chilli Flakes – a pinch
Oil – 1 tblsp
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
Salt as per taste
Coriander Leaves – few, chopped
1. Heat a pan of salted water over medium flame.
2. Add the sweet corn kernels and bring to a boil.
3. Switch off flame, drain and cool.
4. Combine the oil, salt, lemon juice, red chilli flakes and pepper powder.
5. Add the onions, peanuts and corn.
6. Mix well and garnish with coriander leaves.
7. Serve at once or serve chilled.