A healthy and easy way to get kids to eat spinach.
Parboiled Rice – 1 cup
Raw Rice – 1 cup
Urad Dal – 1/4 cup
Spinach (Palak) – 1 cup, chopped
Green Chillies – 3, ground to a paste
Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. Soak the parboiled, raw rice and urad dal, separarely, for 2 hours.
2. Grind them separately until smooth and combine together.
3. Add salt and mix well.
4. Blanch the spinach leaves and grind to a smooth paste.
5. Add the ground spinach, green chilli paste and cumin seeds to the batter.
6. Mix well.
7. Heat a tawa over medium flame.
8. Pour a ladleful of the batter and spread evenly.
9. Add oil around the edges and cook on both sides.
10. Remove and serve hot with chutney and sambar or will pickle.
Very healthy spinach dosa.
I am visiting your blog for the first time and happy to follow your blog.