A delicious and tangy sherbet with black grapes. Use seedless grapes if available.
Black Grapes – 500 gms
Black Salt – 1 1/2 tsp
Fennel Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Ajwain – 1/4 tsp
Cumin Seeds – 1/4 tsp
Tamarind Pulp – 2 tsp
Cold Water as required
1. Grind the black grapes until pulpy.
2. Strain well to remove the seeds.
3. Transfer to a large pitcher and pour 1 to 2 cups of cold water.
4. Adjust the water quantity as desired and ensure the juice is not too thick or too watery.
5. Heat a small frying pan over medium flame.
6. Fry the cumin seeds, ajwain and fennel seeds for a minute.
7. Remove, cool and grind to a fine powder with black salt.
8. Add this to the pitcher along with tamarind pulp.
9. Stir well.
10. Add ice cubes and mix well.
11. Serve chilled.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !