A tasty vadai made with grated green mango. Serve as a tea time or evening snack with ketchup or chutney.
Green Mango – 1 cup, peeled, grated
Rava – 1/2 cup
Roasted Gram Flour – 1/2 cup
Onion – 1, finely chopped
Ginger Paste – 1/2 tsp
Green Chilli Paste – 1/2 tsp
Curry Leaves – few
Green Chillies – fe
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
1. Dry roast the rava and remove to a bowl.
2. Add roasted gram flour, ginger paste, green chilli paste, curry leaves, coriander leaves, onion, mango and salt.
3. Add a little water and mix well to a thick paste.
4. Heat oil in a frying pan.
5. Make small balls and flatten them.
6. Gently add them to the hot oil and fry on both sides until golden brown.
7. Remove and drain excess oil.
8. Serve with ketchup or chutney.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.