A tasty evening snack with green peas.
Green Peas – 1 cup
Bengal Gram Dal – 1 cup
Mint Leaves – 1 bunch
Coriander Leaves – 1 bunch
Ginger – a small piece
Garlic – 2 cloves
Lemon Juice – 3 tsp
Maida – 2 tblsp
Rusk – little, powdered
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. Boil the peas and dal, separately, and drain well.
2. Combine them together and grind to a fine paste.
3. Grind the mint leaves, coriander leaves, garlic, lemon juice and grind to a paste.
4. Mix this with the peas mixture.
5. Add maida and salt.
6. Mix well.
7. Shape this into small kababs (or into any desired shapes).
8. Heat oil in a frying pan.
9. Roll the kababs in the rusk and fry in hot oil until golden brown.
10. Remove and drain excess oil.
11. Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !