A quick and easy to make dish for lunch, dinner or a weekend party, these grilled lamb chops are best served with cucumber tomato salad and mint sauce.
Lamb Chops – 6, one inch pieces
Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 1 tblsp
Dried Oregano – 1/4 tsp
Thyme – 1/4 tsp, dried
Basil Leaves – 1/4 tsp, dried
Black Pepper Powder – 1/4 tsp
Garam Masala Powder – a pinch
Salt as per taste
1. Combine the olive oil, salt, thyme, basil, pepper powder, garam masala powder and oregano in a bowl.
2. Rub this all over the lamb chops.
3. Cover and keep it in the fridge for 1 to 2 hours.
4. Remove and place the lamb chops on a preheated grill.
5. Grill for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side for medium-rare.
6. Remove and cover the grilled chops in foil.
7. Cool for a few minutes.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !