Olive Oil – 50 ml + 1 tsp
Minced Lamb – 200 gms
Green Peas – 100 gms, frozen, thawed
Tikka Paste – 2 tblsp
Onion – 1, grated
Carrot – 1, peeled, grated
Mint Leaves – 2 tsp
Mango Chutney – 1 tblsp
Filo Pastry Sheets – 3 sheets
Salt as per taste
Pepper Powder as per taste
1. Heat 1/2 tsp oil in a large pan.
2. Add the minced lamb.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper powder.
4. Fry until browned all over.
5. Add the tikka paste and cook for a minute more.
6. Add the carrots and onions.
7. Add 1/2 tsp oil and cook for 5 minutes.
8. Transfer to a bowl and add mint leaves, mango chutney and peas.
9. Brush the pastry sheets with olive oil and add 2 tblsp of the lamb mixture.
10. Fold to make a samosa shape and brush with more oil.
11. Transfer the prepared samosas to a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
12. Place the tray into a preheated oven at 200C/400F and bake for 30 minutes or until golden. Turn once or twice.
13. Remove and drain excess oil.
14. Serve hot with chutney and salad of choice.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !