* 2 small carrots – Peel skin, cut into thick pieces
* 2 small potatoes – Peel skin, cut into thick pieces
* 100 g cauliflower – separate into florets, cover with warm salt water
* 50 g green peas
* 1 onion – thinly sliced
* 2 tomatoes – each made into 6 pieces
* 3 T oil
* 1 T red chilli powder
* 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
* 1 T salt
* Bay leaf, cinnamon- for tempering
* 2 sprigs curry leaves
* 3 T grated coconut
* 1 tsp dalia
* 1 tsp fennel seeds
* 1 tsp khuskhus
* 2 cloves garlic
Make a paste with the ingredients to be ground.
Heat the oil in a kadai. Flavour the oil with bay leaf and cinnamon.
Put in the curry leaves and onions. Saute.
Put in the remaining vegetables except peas. Once they are half cooked, add the red chilli powder, turmeric powder and saute well.
Once the raw smells of the chilli and turmeric are gone, put in the tomatoes and saute for 2 minutes.
Add 1/2 cup of water and let the vegetables cook. After 5 minutes, add the peas and the ground masala paste. Stir well off and on for 10 minutes. Remove from flame.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !