Eating is the Singapore national sport. The people of Singapore are obsessed with eating. A mix of Chinese, Malay, Indian and International cuisines are blended into one of the world’s most delicious cuisines. The strength of Singaporean food lies in its diverse background and the willingness to embrace new ingredients and tastes. Despite being a small country, Singapore offers an incredible fusion of colourful cuisines and choices.
We have 19 Singapore recipes in this category.
- Black Pepper Crabs
- Singapore Chilli Crab
- Hainanese Chicken Rice (Singapore Chicken Rice)
- Singapore Fried Noodles
- Veg Singapore Noodles
- Singapore Vegetable Fried Rice
- Singapore Crab Noodles
- Singapore Roti Prata
- Black Pepper Prawns
- Singapore Chicken Sambal
- Grilled Mackerel with Coriander
- Pepper Squid
- Pickled Green Papaya
- Braised Duck in Soy and Tamarind
- Soy-braised Chicken
- Braised Chicken Wings with Tofu and Spinach
- Pickled Green Chillies
- Singapore Noodles
Singapore Blogs, Articles & Guides
- Singapore Cuisine: Adding Health to Taste Singapore, often called the 'Food lover's Paradise' offers some of the most exotic food delights. All cuisines in Singapore...