1/2 chicken breasts, skinned and boned
3 garlic, cloves, crushed
1/4 tsp ginger
1 cup low sodium chicken broth
1 onion, chopped finely
1 tsp olive oil
1 cup water
1/2 tsp cummin seeds powder
1 tsp coriander seeds powder
1/4 tsp garam masala
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 green chilli, finely chopped
2 tbsp coconut milk
3 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves
1. Make pieces of chicken breasts.
2. Heat oil in a pan.
3. Saute chicken pieces until golden from both sides
4. Remove and drain.
5. Add onion and ginger-garlic and fry till golden brown.
6. Add all the powders, and saute for a minute
7. Add chicken broth and water.
8. Let it boil for 2 minutes.
9. Add chicken pieces and cover the pan.
10. Cook for approx 30 mins.
11. Add the coconut milk and cook for another 1 min.
12. Serve with rice.