Egg Noodles – 225 gms, boiled
Oil – 3 tbsp
Eggs – 2, lightly beaten
Salt to taste
Freshly ground Black Pepper to Taste
Garlic Cloves – 2, crushed
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Chicken Breast – 1, boneless, skinned, shredded
Celery – 3, sliced diagonally
Spring Onions – 2
Whole Red Chilli – 1, seeded, finely sliced
Green Chilli – 1, seeded, finely sliced
Prawns or Shrimps – 225 gms, shelled, deveined
Bean Sprouts – 120 gms
1. Drain the noodles and leave to dry.
2. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a kadai.
3. Add the eggs and salt and pepper to taste.
4. Cook until set.
5. Remove and keep aside.
6. Heat the remaining oil in the kadai.
7. Add the garlic and red chilli powder and fry for 30 seconds.
8. Add the chicken, celery, spring onions and red and green chillies.
9. Stir fry for 8 minutes or till the chicken is cooked.
10. Lastly, add the noodles, prawns or shrimps and bean sprouts.
11. Mix well.
12. Serve with the scrambled eggs, broken with a fork and scattered over the top of the noodles.
Singapore Fried Noodles Recipe
Recommended for you
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Singapore Fried Noodles from Awesome Cuisine.