Dark Chocolate Bar – 2, big
Cashew Nuts or Almonds – 1 cup, broken
Chocolate Moulds as required
Powdered Sugar to garnish (optional)
Cashew Nuts or Almonds – few, finely chopped, to garnish
1. Break the chocolate into small pieces.
2. Fill 1/4th of a large pan with water and place it over medium flame..
3. Place a small pan inside the large pan and add the chocolate pieces.
4. When the chocolate has fully melted, add the cashew nuts and stir well.
5. Pour into the moulds and keep them in the fridge for an hour.
6. When it is set fully, gently remove them from the moulds using a knife if required.
7. Take care not to break the chocolate balls.
8. Sprinkle some powdered sugar if using and garnish with the nuts.
9. Store them in a clean, air-tight container.
10. Serve as a dessert.