Rice Flour – 500 gms
Jaggery – 300 to 350 gms
Water – 1 cup
White Sesame Seeds – 25 gms
Oil as required, for deep frying
1. Sieve and rub the rice flour to make it slightly damp.
2. Cook the jaggery with 1 cup of water to make a thick syrup.
3. Add the rice flour and mix well.
4. Make small balls and shape them into flat cutlet.
5. Sprinkle some sesame seeds on both sides.
6. Deep fry in hot oil till brown.
7. Remove and drain the excess oil.
8. Allow it to cool and store in an airtight container.
9. Stays good for a week.
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Ariselu from Awesome Cuisine.