Grilled Corn on the Cob is a classic and popular snack. This one with Mexican flavours is a great snack for any parties, summer bbq or weekend brunch.
Corn Ears – 3 to 4
Mayonnaise – 1/4 cup
Sour Cream – 1/2 cup
Parmesan Cheese – 1/3 cup, grated
Red Chilli Flakes as per taste
Lime Wedges – 3 to 4
Salt as per taste
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
Butter or Oil for brushing
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp + some more
Wooden Skewers – soaked in water for 30 minutes
1. Insert a skewer into each corn ear and keep aside.
2. Mix the mayo and sour cream in a bowl.
3. Add salt and pepper.
4. Brush the corn ears with oil and sprinkle red chilli powder.
5. Cook the corns on a preheated grill or over open flame for about 5 to 6 minutes, turning from time to time so that they cook evenly.
6. Remove and brush with the sour cream mixture.
7. Sprinkle the grated cheese, red chilli flakes and red chilli powder on top.
8. Serve at once with lime wedges by the side.