Masala Fish Fingers
A delicious and simple fusion dish that can be served as an appetizer or as a snack.
Ingredients for Masala Fish Fingers
- 2 White Fish Fillets skinless, cut into 1/2 inch thick strips, washed, cleaned
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1/4 tblsp Coriander Powder
- 1/2 cup Maida
- 150 ml Water
- 1 inch Ginger peeled, minced
- 1/2 tblsp Garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tblsp Mint Leaves
- Salt as per taste
- Lemon Wedges
- Oil as required
How to make Masala Fish Fingers
- Mix lemon juice, 1/4 tsp salt and coriander powder in a bowl.
- Marinate the fish strips in this for an hour or two in the fridge.
- Remove the fish from the marinade and keep aside to remove excess marinade.
- Mix maida and water in a bowl till smooth.
- Add ginger, garlic, cumin seeds, red chilli powder and chopped mint leaves.
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan over medium flame.
- Dip the marinated fish fillets into the flour mixture and coat evenly. Then put it into the hot oil.
- Deep fry until golden brown and crisp, about 5 to 6 minutes.
- Remove and drain excess oil.
- 10. Serve hot with lemon wedges.