Paneer – 1/2 cup, chopped into small pieces
Potatoes – 1/2 cup, boiled, chopped into small pieces
Onion – 1, finely chopped
Green Peas – 1/4 cup
Carrot – 1/4 cup, finely chopped
Ginger – 1 tsp, finely chopped
Green Chillies – 3, chopped
Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
Ajino Moto – a pinch
Chaat Masala Powder – 1/4 tsp
Coriander Leaves – handful
Oil – 4 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
2. Stir-fry the paneer pieces till it starts to turn light brown around the edges.
3. Remove and keep aside.
4. Stir-fry the potatoes and keep aside.
5. Add some more oil to the pan and saute the onions, green peas, carrot, ginger and green chillies.
6. Add salt, ajinomoto and mix well.
7. Simmer till all the vegetables are tender and cooked.
8. Add the potatoes and paneer pieces.
9. Add chaat masala powder, salt, lemon juice and stir to mix well.
10. Remove and transfer to a serving bowl.
11. Garnish with coriander leaves.