Aloo Paneer Chaat is a delicious, tangy and easy to make chaat dish. It is ideal as an appetizer or can also be served as an evening snack. This is bound to be a hit with the little ones at home.
Aloo Paneer Chaat
Ingredients for Aloo Paneer Chaat
- 1/2 cup Paneer chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 cup Potatoes boiled, chopped into cubes
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Green Peas shelled
- 1/4 cup Carrot finely chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger finely chopped
- 3 Green Chillies chopped
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 tsp Chaat Masala Powder
- Coriander Leaves handful
- 4 tsp Oil
- Salt as per taste
How to make Aloo Paneer Chaat
- Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
- Stir-fry the paneer pieces till it starts to turn light brown around the edges.
- Remove and keep aside.
- Stir-fry the potatoes and keep aside.
- Add some more oil to the pan and saute the onions, green peas, carrot, ginger and green chillies.
- Add salt and mix well.
- Simmer till all the vegetables are tender and cooked.
- Add the potatoes and paneer pieces.
- Add chaat masala powder, salt, lemon juice and stir to mix well.
- Remove and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve at once.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !