Rice – 1 cup, cooked
Coriander Leaves – 1 cup
Mint Leaves – 1 cup
Curry Leaves – 1 cup
Urad Dal – 2 tsp
Toor Dal – 2 tsp
Mor Milagai (Milaga Vatral) – 6
Tamarind – a small ball
Mustard Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Asafoetida Powder – a pinch
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. Heat a little oil in a pan over medium flame.
2. Fry the dals and milagai vatral for a minute.
3. Remove and keep aside.
4. Add the coriander leaves, mint leaves and curry leaves to the pan.
5. Saute for a minute or two.
6. Add the reserved dals and milagai vatral to the pan.
7. Remove and combine together with salt and tamarind.
8. Grind to a coarse powder.
9. Mix the rice with the ground powder.
10. Heat 1/4 tsp of oil in a small frying pan.
11. Fry the mustard seeds and asafoetida powder.
12. Add this to the rice and mix well.
Green Rice Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Green Rice Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.