A popular and delicious Indo-Chinese noodles dish.
Plain Noodles – 200 gms, boiled
Onion – 1, finely chopped
Carrot – 1, finely chopped
Beans – 10, finely chopped
Cabbage – 1/4 cup, shredded
Spring Onions – 1/2, chopped
Dry Red Chillies – 8
Garlic – 6 cloves
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. Grind together the dry red chillies and garlic to a smooth/coarse paste.
2. Heat oil in a heavy-bottomed pan over medium flame.
3. Add the ground paste and stir-fry till the raw smell disappears.
4. Add onion, carrot, beans and cabbage.
5. Add salt and stir-fry for a minute or two.
6. Meanwhile in a separate pan, add the noodles and add 1 tsp of oil on top.
7. Toss well 2 or 3 times and keep aside.
8. As soon as the vegetables become tender add the noodles and spring onions.
9. Mix well and serve hot.