Chicken – 500 gms, cut into bite-sized pieces
Tomato Puree – 1/2 cup
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 tsp
Coriander Powder – 1/4 cup
Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 3/4 tsp
Salt as per taste
Coriander Leaves – handful, chopped
1. Heat a pan over medium flame.
2. Add the chicken pieces, tomato puree, ginger garlic paste, garam masala powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder and salt.
3. Pour 1/4 to 1/2 cup of water.
4. Reduce flame and cover the pan with a lid.
5. Cook for 5 minutes and remove the lid.
6. Cook till the chicken pieces are tender.
7. Increase flame to medium and cook till it is dry or till a little gravy remains (as desired).
8. Garnish with coriander leaves.
9. Serve hot.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.