Minced Chicken – 500 gms
Egg – 1, whisked
Cumin Powder – 2 tsp
Yellow Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
White Pepper Powder – 1/2 tsp
Oil – 2 tsp + extra for basting
Cashew Nuts – 2 tblsp, powdered
Ginger – 1 tblsp, finely chopped
Onions – 2 tsp, chopped
Coriander Leaves – 2 to 3 tblsp
Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt as per taste
Lemon Wedges to serve
Onion Rings to serve
1. Mix cumin powder, chilli powder, pepper powder, salt and oil with the whisked egg.
2. Add the minced chicken and mix well.
3. Keep aside for 5 to 8 minutes.
4. Add the cashew nuts, ginger, onions, coriander leaves and garam masala powder.
5. Mix and divide into equal portions.
6. Wrap them along wooden skewers and prepare as many skewers as possible.
7. Place them in a preheated oven at 150C/300F for 8 minutes, until golden brown, basting with oil once.
8. Remove and brush with butter.
9. Garnish with onion rings and lemon wedges.
10. Serve hot.
image credit: kitchen treats