This classic salad is a wonderful combination of textures and flavours. The saltiness of the cheese is perfectly balanced by the salad vegetables.
- Cos Lettuce Heart – 1, chopped into bite sized pieces
- Green Capsicum – 1, seeded, cored, cut into thin strips
- Red Capsicum – 1, seeded, cored, cut into thin strips
- Cucumber – 1/2, chopped
- Tomatoes – 4, sliced
- Red Onions – 1, finely sliced
- Feta Cheese – 225 gms, crumbled
- Black Olives to garnish
For the Dressing:
- Olive Oil – 3 tblsp
- Lemon Juice – 3 tblsp
- Garlic – 1 clove, crushed
- Parsley – 1 tblsp, chopped
- Mint Leaves – 1 tblsp, chopped
- Black Pepper Powder
- Place the lettuce, capsicums, cucumber, tomatoes and onion in a large bowl.
- Scatter the cheese over the top and toss lightly.
- Blend together the olive oil, lemon juice and garlic in a bowl.
- Add the parsley and mint.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss lightly.
- Garnish with olives.
- Serve immediately.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !