- Zucchini – 2, cut into sticks
- Green Beans – 100 gms, cut into thirds
- Green Bell Pepper – 1, seeded and cut into strips
- Celery Stalks – 2, sliced
- Watercress – 1 bunch
- Salt as per taste
- Plain Yogurt – 1 cup
- Garlic Clove – 1, crushed
- Fresh Mint – 2 tblsp, chopped
- Pepper as per taste
- Bring a saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add the zucchini sticks and beans.
- Cook for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Drain, rinse under cold running water, and drain again.
- Set aside to cool completely.
- Mix the zucchini and beans with the bell pepper strips, celery and watercress in a large serving bowl.
- To make the dressing, combine the yogurt, garlic and mint in a small bowl.
- Season with pepper.
- Spoon the dressing onto the salad and serve immediately.