- Red Peppers – 2
- Green Peppers – 2
- Yellow Peppers – 2
- Vinaigrette or Herb Vinaigrette – 125 ml
- Spring Onions – 6, finely chopped
- Capers in Brine – 1 tblsp, rinsed
- Soft Goat’s Cheese – 200 gms, rind removed
- Fresh Flat-leaf Parsley – few, chopped, to serve
- Preheat the grill to high.
- Arrange the peppers on a grill pan and grill for 8 to 10 minutes, turning frequently, until the skins are charred over.
- Transfer the peppers to a bowl, cover with a damp tea towel and leave to stand until cool.
- Using a small knife, peel each of the peppers.
- Cut each pepper in half and remove the cores and seeds. Keep a bowl underneath to catch the juices from insides of the peppers.
- Cut them into thin strips.
- Arrange the peppers on a serving platter and spoon over the reserved juices, then add the dressing.
- Sprinkle over the spring onions and capers, then crumble over the cheese.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Sprinkle with parsley to serve.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !