Minced Lamb – 250 gms
Bread Slice – 1, soaked and squeezed dry
Garam Masala Powder – 1/4 tsp
Eggs – 4, beaten
Breadcrumbs – 1/4 cup
Coriander Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Ghee – 3/4 cup
Onion – 1, small, finely chopped
Green Chillies – 2, finely chopped
Mint Leaves – 1/2 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Combine the lamb, bread slice, garam masala powder, green chillies, onions, mint leaves and salt.
2. Mix well and keep aside for 45 minutes.
3. Mix little salt with egg and beat well.
4. Make small cutlets of this mixture and keep them aside.
5. Heat ghee in a pan over moderate flame.
6. Dip the cutlets in the egg mixture and roll them in breadcrumbs.
7. Deep fry until golden brown and crisp.
8. Remove and drain excess oil.
9. Garnish with onion rings and serve hot with ketchup.