Barrah Kebab is a delicious lamb chops from the Mughlai cuisine where marinated lamb chops are skewered and cooked in a tandoor or in an oven and served with onion rings, lemon wedges and raita or dipping sauce of choice.
Barrah Kebab Recipe
Ingredients for Barrah Kebab
- 450 g Lamb Chops
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 2 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1/3 cup Vinegar
- 3 tblsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 2 tsp Raw Papaya Paste
- 1 1/2 tblsp Black Cumin Seeds
- 2 tblsp Yogurt
- for basting Oil or Butter
- as per taste Salt
- Onion rings
- Lemon wedges
How to make Barrah Kebab
- Combine all the ingredients except lamb and oil and mix well.
- Rub into the lamb and keep aside to marinate for 8 hours.
- Skewer the lamb pieces and roast in a tandoor or grill till half done.
- Remove and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Baste with oil and grill again for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove the lamb pieces from the skewer.
- Serve hot with onion rings and lemon wedges.