Shrimp – 350 gms, peeled, deveined
Butter – 1/2 tbslp, unsalted
Extra-Virgin Olive Oil – 1/2 tblsp
Leek – 1, small, halved lengthwise, rinsed, sliced
Spring Onions – 2, sliced into 2 inch strips
Garlic – 1 clove, minced
Curry Powder – 1/2 tsp
Dry White Wine – 1/8 cup
Coconut Milk – 1/2 cup
Coriander Leaves – 1 tblsp, chopped
Salt as per taste
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
1. Heat a pan over medium heat.
2. Add the butter and olive oil.
3. Wait till the butter melts and add the leeks, spring onions and garlic.
4. Cook for a minute.
5. Add the shrimps, curry powder, pepper powder and salt.
6. Cook for another minute or till the shrimps turn pink.
7. Add the wine and cook till the wine is reduced by half.
8. Now add the coconut milk and simmer for a minute.
9. Remove, garnish with coriander leaves and keep aside covered for 5 to 10 minutes.
10. Serve hot with cooked rice.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !