Pudina Paratha (or Mint Paratha) is a popular dish across India made with wheat flour and mint leaves. Often served with a variety of side dishes, Pudina Paratha is not only easy to make, it is also healthy and wholesome.
Wheat Flour – 500 gms
Mint Leaves – 2 cups, chopped
Oil – 5 to 6 tblsp
Salt as per taste
1. Heat a pan over medium flame.
2. Dry roast the mint leaves and then grind them to a fine powder.
3. Mix this with the wheat flour and salt.
4. Add enough water to make a pliable dough.
5. Cover and keep aside for 10 minutes.
6. Pinch medium sized balls of this mixture and roll them out into medium sized parathas.
7. Heat a tawa over medium flame. Apply a little oil.
8. Cook the parathas till golden brown on both sides, adding a little oil around the edges.
9. Remove and serve hot with side dish of choice.
Wow Pudina Paratha is my favorite but I actually make it in a bit different way. First I make each duo very thin and then put the stuffing with pudina in the middle of both the duos and then make the paratha….
Yummy. This came out very well and my boy friend loved it.