Maida – 3/4 cup
Butter – 1/4 cup
Baking Powder – 1/4 tsp
Green Chilli – 1, small, chopped
Coriander Leaves – 1/2 tsp, chopped
Mint Leaves – 1/2 tsp, chopped
Ginger – 1/2 tsp, grated
Garlic – 1/2 tsp, grated
Cheese – 1 to 2 tblsp
Yogurt – 1 to 2 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. In a bowl mix maida, baking powder and salt.
2. Now add the butter to the flour.
3. Do not knead as it must be breadcrumb consistency.
4. Add the green chilli, ginger, coriander, mint leaves and cheese.
5. Add yogurt and mix well to make a soft dough.
6. Roll the dough to 1/8 inches thick and cut into desired shapes.
7. Place them on a baking tray and bake in a preheated oven at 180C for 10 minutes or till light brown.
8. Remove, allow to cool and serve.
Which cheese is used here, how much is cups in grams
In this recipe, the Amul cheese cubes was used. It was grated and used. Approx 30 to 40g