Goat’s Cheese – 100 gms, rind removed, cut into 4 round slices
Red Capsicum – 1, small, deseeded, finely chopped
Red Onion – 1, small, cut into fine rounds
French Tarragon – 1 tblsp
Parsley – 1 tblsp
Mint Leaves – 1/2 tblsp
Mixed Salad Leaves – 75 to 100 gms, shredded
Honey Ham – 50 gms, cut into long strips
For the dressing:
Wine Vinegar – 1 tblsp
Dijon Mustard – 1/4 tsp
Olive Oil – 2 tblsp
Salt as per taste
Pepper Powder as required
1. Mix vinegar and salt with mustard.
2. Gradually add olive oil and pepper powder.
3. Keep aside.
4. Keep the salad leaves in a bowl and half of the dressing.
5. Toss well to coat.
6. Grill the cheese for a minute and place on top of the salad leaves.
7. Sprinkle the capsicum, onion, ham, mint, tarragon and parsley over it.
8. Drizzle the remaining dressing and serve.
Image credit: frommers
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !