Chicken Legs – 5 to 6
Tomato Puree – 1/2 cup
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 tsp
Watermelon Juice – 2 cups
Oil – 1/2 cup
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Coriander Powder – 2 tblsp
Jeera Powder – 1 tsp, roasted
Salt as per taste
Watermelon Pieces for garnishing
1. Heat 1/4 cup of oil in a pan over medium heat.
2. Add the chicken legs and salt.
3. Fry till golden brown on both sides.
4. Reduce the heat and add the ginger garlic paste, tomato puree, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder and jeera powder.
5. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes over medium heat.
6. Add the remaining oil gradually.
7. Reduce heat to low and pour the watermelon juice.
8. Cover and cook till the juice evaporates and a little gravy remains.
9. Transfer to a serving dish.
10. Garnish with the watermelon pieces.
11. Serve hot.
Fried Chicken Legs with Watermelon Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Fried Chicken Legs with Watermelon Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.