A yummy Mexican dish ideal for lunch or dinner.
Olive Oil – 1 tblsp
Chicken Breasts – 2, boneless, skinless, cubed
Garlic Powder – 1/2 tsp
Pepper – 1/4 tsp
Sweet Potato Puree – 1/2 cup
Sour Cream – 1/4 cup
Cheddar Cheese – 1 cup, shredded
Tortillas – 6
Spinach Puree – 1/2 cup
Tomato Salsa – 1/2 cup
1. Grease a baking dish.
2. Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat.
3. Rub the garlic powder and pepper on the chicken breasts.
4. Add the chicken to the pan and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Remove from heat.
6. Add the sweet potato puree, sour cream and 1/2 cup cheese.
7. Spread the chicken mixture on each tortilla and roll the tortilla.
8. Place seam-side down in the baking dish.
9. Brush the top with spinach puree.
10. Spoon the salsa over the tortillas and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
11. Cover with a foil and bake in a preheated oven at 160C/350F for 35 to 40 minutes.
12. Remove and serve hot.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !