Rasam Powder – 4 tsp
Tamarind Extract – 1 cup
Salt as per taste
Grind to a paste:
Toor Dal – 1 tblsp, lightly fried
Peppercorns – 1 tsp
Cumin Seeds – 2 tsp
Curry Leaves – few
Dry Red Chillies – 5 to 6
Ghee – 2 tsp
Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
Mustard Seeds – 1 tsp
Coriander Leaves – few
1. Heat a pan over medium flame.
2. Add the tamarind extract, rasam powder and salt.
3. Bring to a boil.
4. Add some water to the ground paste and add to the rasam.
5. Bring to a boil again.
6. Heat ghee in a small frying pan.
7. Fry the tempering ingredients.
8. Add to the rasam and remove the pan from flame.
Jeera Rasam Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Jeera Rasam Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.