Rasam Powder – 4 tsp
Tamarind Extract – 1 cup
Salt as per taste
Grind to a paste:
Toor Dal – 1 tblsp, lightly fried
Peppercorns – 1 tsp
Cumin Seeds – 2 tsp
Curry Leaves – few
Dry Red Chillies – 5 to 6
Ghee – 2 tsp
Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
Mustard Seeds – 1 tsp
Coriander Leaves – few
1. Heat a pan over medium flame.
2. Add the tamarind extract, rasam powder and salt.
3. Bring to a boil.
4. Add some water to the ground paste and add to the rasam.
5. Bring to a boil again.
6. Heat ghee in a small frying pan.
7. Fry the tempering ingredients.
8. Add to the rasam and remove the pan from flame.
Jeera Rasam Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Jeera Rasam Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.