Rasam Powder – 4 tsp
Tamarind Extract – 1 cup
Salt as per taste
Grind to a paste:
Toor Dal – 1 tblsp, lightly fried
Peppercorns – 1 tsp
Cumin Seeds – 2 tsp
Curry Leaves – few
Dry Red Chillies – 5 to 6
Ghee – 2 tsp
Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
Mustard Seeds – 1 tsp
Coriander Leaves – few
1. Heat a pan over medium flame.
2. Add the tamarind extract, rasam powder and salt.
3. Bring to a boil.
4. Add some water to the ground paste and add to the rasam.
5. Bring to a boil again.
6. Heat ghee in a small frying pan.
7. Fry the tempering ingredients.
8. Add to the rasam and remove the pan from flame.
Jeera Rasam Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Jeera Rasam Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.