Pasta – 125 gms
Sunflower Oil – 2 tsp
Curry Paste – 1 tbslp, medium
Spring Onions – 3, chopped
Mango – 1, ripe
Juice of 1/2 Lemon
Plain Yogurt – 100 ml
Mayonnaise – 100 ml
Chicken Breast – 350 gms, cooked, cut into small pieces
Coriander Leaves – 2 tblsp, chopped
Red and Green Grapes – 150 gms, halved
1. Bring a large pan of lightly salted water to the boil.
2. Add the pasta and cook according to package instructions.
3. Drain and rinse under cold running water.
4. In a small frying pan heat the oil, add the curry paste and spring onions, and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Leave to cool.
6. Cut away the two sides of mango, close to the stone.
7. Cut the flesh into criss-cross patterns, press each half inside out, and carefully cut off the cubes.
8. Place the curry paste mixture in a bowl and stir in the lemon juice, yoghurt, mayonnaise, and coriander.
9. Add the chicken, mango, and grapes.