Paneer – 200 gms
Capsicums – 4, medium-size
Onion – 1, chopped fine
Ginger Paste – 1/2 tsp
Garlic Paste – 1/2 tsp
Breadcrumbs – 4 tbsp
Tomato Sauce – 2 tbsp
Oil – 3 tbsp
Cumin Powder – 1 tsp
Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Chat Masala – 1/2 tsp
Coriander Powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Cut the capsicums into two halves, remove the seeds and clean well.
2. Heat the oil and fry the onion to a transparent stage.
3. Add the ginger and garlic and fry for a minute.
4. Add the paneer crumbs along with all the dry masalas, tomato sauce and breadcrumbs.
5. Remove from the flame and cool.
6. Fill the capsicum halves with the above mixture.
7. Dust with flour and deep fry till the filling is golden brown.
Note: to prepare stuffed tomatoes in place of capsicum, take 5 tomatoes and scoop the pulp out. Fill with the same filling and follow the above recipe.