Capsicum – 4, cored, deseeded (red/yellow/green)
Garlic – 5
Coriander Roots – 8
Meat – 275 gms, minced (pork or mutton)
Soy Sauce – 1 tbsp
Black Pepper – 1/2 tsp, ground
Green Coriander for garnish
1. Pound the garlic and coriander roots in a mortar for about 2 to 3 minutes or till well broken.
2. In a big bowl, take the pork.
3. Add the pounded garlic and coriander roots along with soy sauce and black pepper.
3. Mix well and keep aside for 7 to 8 minutes.
4. Fill the peppers with the pork stuffing and steam for about 30 minutes in a steamer.
5. Transfer the stuffed peppers into a dish.
6. Cut each into 3 to 4 slices and serve garnished with green coriander.
Prik Yat Sai (Stuffed Capsicum) Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Prik Yat Sai (Stuffed Capsicum) Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.