Capsicum – 4, cored, deseeded (red/yellow/green)
Garlic – 5
Coriander Roots – 8
Meat – 275 gms, minced (pork or mutton)
Soy Sauce – 1 tbsp
Black Pepper – 1/2 tsp, ground
Green Coriander for garnish
1. Pound the garlic and coriander roots in a mortar for about 2 to 3 minutes or till well broken.
2. In a big bowl, take the pork.
3. Add the pounded garlic and coriander roots along with soy sauce and black pepper.
3. Mix well and keep aside for 7 to 8 minutes.
4. Fill the peppers with the pork stuffing and steam for about 30 minutes in a steamer.
5. Transfer the stuffed peppers into a dish.
6. Cut each into 3 to 4 slices and serve garnished with green coriander.
Prik Yat Sai (Stuffed Capsicum)