Capsicum – 4, cored, deseeded (red/yellow/green)
Garlic – 5
Coriander Roots – 8
Meat – 275 gms, minced (pork or mutton)
Soy Sauce – 1 tbsp
Black Pepper – 1/2 tsp, ground
Green Coriander for garnish
1. Pound the garlic and coriander roots in a mortar for about 2 to 3 minutes or till well broken.
2. In a big bowl, take the pork.
3. Add the pounded garlic and coriander roots along with soy sauce and black pepper.
3. Mix well and keep aside for 7 to 8 minutes.
4. Fill the peppers with the pork stuffing and steam for about 30 minutes in a steamer.
5. Transfer the stuffed peppers into a dish.
6. Cut each into 3 to 4 slices and serve garnished with green coriander.
Prik Yat Sai (Stuffed Capsicum) Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Prik Yat Sai (Stuffed Capsicum) Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.