Iceberg Lettuce – 200 gms
Cherry Tomatoes – 50 gms
Small Onions – 50 gms – peeled and left whole
Zucchini – 50 gms, cut into circles
Water Chestnuts – 100 gms, peeled
Capsicum – 1 of red and yellow varieties
Olive Oil – 1 tblsp
For the Dressing:
Honey – 2 tsp
Olive Oil – 2 tblsp
Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
Pepper Powder – 1 tsp
Dill Leaves – 1 tsp
Dried Rosemary – 1 tsp
1. Mix all the ingredients for the dressing and keep aside.
2. Break the lettuce and place in a large salad bowl.
3. Cut the capsicums into slices discarding the seeds.
4. Heat the oil and fry the small onions, pepper strips, water chestnuts and zucchini for 30 seconds.
5. Mix in the cherry tomatoes and cook for 10 to 15 seconds more.
6. Place over the iceberg lettuce and pour the dressing.
7. serve at once as a warm salad.
Warm Winter Salad Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Warm Winter Salad Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.