1. Wash and cut brinjal into quarters.
2. Chop tomatoes and onions.
3. Peel and cut potatoes into cubes and boil.
4. Heat oil, when it becomes hot, add onion. Fry till golden brown colour.
5. Add brinjal and saute.
6. Add tomatoes, saute well.
7. Add chilli powder, turmeric powder and potatoes and salt.
8. Cook till it becomes tender.
9. Serve with rice.
Brinjal and Potato Curry Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Brinjal and Potato Curry from Awesome Cuisine.