Ready to eat Meat Balls – 400 gms
Ginger Garlic Paste – 3 tsp
Oil – 2 tblsp
Tomato Puree – 1 cup
Browned Onion Paste – 1/2 cup
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Coriander Powder – 1 tblsp
Jeera Powder – 1 tblsp
Mango Powder – 1/4 tsp
Salt to taste
1. Heat half the oil and fry the meat balls over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes.
2. Remove from the oil and keep aside.
3. In the same pan add the onion paste, ginger-garlic paste and fry over medium heat for 1 minute.
4. Lower the heat and mix in the spices and the tomato puree.
5. Continue to stir and fry.
6. After a minute or so add 1 cup of water.
7. Bring the water to simmer and mix in the fried meat balls.
8. Cover with a lid and cook on low heat till the gravy is absorbed and the preparation is dry.
9. Remove to a serving plate.
10. Serve as a snack.
Tip: You can also use chicken balls instead of meat.