Broccoli – 200 gms
Hung Curd – 1/2 cup
Parmesan Cheese – 1 cup, grated
Feta Cheese – 1/2 cup
Baking Powder – 1 1/2 tsp
Oil for greasing the muffin trays
Salt as per taste
1. Break the broccoli into florets and then place in a food processor and coarsely crush the broccoli pieces.
2. Remove to a mixing bowl.
3. Add the remaining ingredients to the broccoli.
4. Mix gently so that all the ingredients blend into each other.
5. Grease the muffin trays and pour the mixture into these muffin moulds.
6. Fill each mould half so that there is space for the muffins to rise.
7. Bake in a preheated oven for 15 to 18 minutes at 180C till the muffins are light golden brown in colour.
Tip: Since the feta cheese is salty, take care when adding salt otherwise the muffins might become too salty.