Spinach – 2 cups
Any Leafy Vegetable – 2 cups
Chana Dal – 1/2 cup
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 tsp
Onions – 1 cup, chopped
Potato – 1, peeled and diced
Pumpkin – 1 cup, peeled, chopped and seeds removed
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Coriander Powder – 2 tblsp
Jeera Powder – 2 tsp
Green Chillies – 2, chopped
Tomatoes – 2
Paneer – 200 gms, cut into cubes
Oil – 2 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
1. Soak the chana dal in water for 30 minutes.
2. Chop all the vegetables and place these with the soaked chana dal and the spices in a pressure cooker.
3. Add one cup of water and pressure cook till all the vegetables and dal are very tender.
4. Remove and allow to cool.
5. Blend with the back of a wooden spoon so that the entire mixture is mashed and blended well.
6. Heat the oil and fry the paneer cubes adding salt and chilli powder.
7. Place this on the green vegetable jamboree and serve with plain rice.
Green Jamboree with Paneer Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Green Jamboree with Paneer Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.