Lamb Escallops – 750gm
Refined Oil – 1/2 cup
Onions – 1 cup, sliced
Garlic Cloves – 3 tbsp, chopped
Ginger – 1 tbsp, chopped
Poppy Seeds – 1 tbsp
Black Cardamoms – 2
Cinnamon – 1 one inch stick
Bay Leaf – 1
Cloves – 6
Yoghurt – 1 cup
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Garam Masala – 1 tsp
Cardamom Powder – 1/2 tsp
Black Pepper Powder – 1/2 tsp
1. Heat the oil in a pan.
2. Saute half the onions till golden brown. Remove.
3. Mix garlic and ginger with browned and raw onions and poppy seeds.
4. Blend to a fine paste with 2 tbsp water.
5. Reheat the oil and crackle the whole spices.
6. Add onion paste mixture and saute for 3 to 4 minutes.
7. Add lamb and cook for another 3 to 4 minutes till the oil separates.
8. Transfer to a casserole.
9. Add 1/2 cup water and sprinkle the spices.
10. Cover and cook in a preheated oven at 140C/275F for 10 minutes.
11. Garnish with green coriander.
12. Serve hot.
Handi Pasanda Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Handi Pasanda Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.