Lamb Escallops – 750gm
Refined Oil – 1/2 cup
Onions – 1 cup, sliced
Garlic Cloves – 3 tbsp, chopped
Ginger – 1 tbsp, chopped
Poppy Seeds – 1 tbsp
Black Cardamoms – 2
Cinnamon – 1 one inch stick
Bay Leaf – 1
Cloves – 6
Yoghurt – 1 cup
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Garam Masala – 1 tsp
Cardamom Powder – 1/2 tsp
Black Pepper Powder – 1/2 tsp
1. Heat the oil in a pan.
2. Saute half the onions till golden brown. Remove.
3. Mix garlic and ginger with browned and raw onions and poppy seeds.
4. Blend to a fine paste with 2 tbsp water.
5. Reheat the oil and crackle the whole spices.
6. Add onion paste mixture and saute for 3 to 4 minutes.
7. Add lamb and cook for another 3 to 4 minutes till the oil separates.
8. Transfer to a casserole.
9. Add 1/2 cup water and sprinkle the spices.
10. Cover and cook in a preheated oven at 140C/275F for 10 minutes.
11. Garnish with green coriander.
12. Serve hot.
Handi Pasanda Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Handi Pasanda Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.