Lamb (shoulder) – 600 gms, thinly sliced
Oil – 2 tbsp
Onions – 2, thinly sliced
Garlic Clove – 1/2, chopped
Lamb Stock or other Meat Stock – 8 tbsp
Sugar – 1 tsp
Soy Sauce – 1 tbsp
Vinegar – 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Freshly Ground Black Pepper to taste
Sesame Seeds – 1 tbsp
1. Heat the oil in a kadai.
2. Stir fry the lamb till cooked.
3. Keep aside.
4. In the same oil, fry the onions and garlic till transparent.
5. Remove and keep aside.
6. Discard the excess fat and put the meat back on the kadai along with the lamb stock, sugar, soy sauce and vinegar.
7. Cook till the sauce is reduced.
8. Add the salt and pepper to taste.
9. Sprinkle some sesame seeds on the meat wheat it is lightly caramelized.
10. Stir until the meat is evenly coated.
11. Serve hot.