Wonton Skins – 6
Chicken Mince – 60 gms
Salt to taste
Ajinomoto – 1 1/2 tsp
Egg – 1
Chicken Stock – 4 cups
Spinach – 10 gms, chopped
Egg – 1, whisked
Chinese Wine – 1 tsp
1. Mix the chicken mince along with salt, 1/2 tsp of ajinomoto and egg.
2. Divide the mixture into 6 equal portions.
3. Place one portion of the chicken mince mixture in the centre of the wonton skin and fold to close.
4. Repeat the same process with the rest of the portions and the wonton skins.
5. Blanch the prepared wontons and spinach for a few minutes.
6. Remove and keep aside.
7. Heat the chicken stock in a pan.
8. Stir in the salt, remaining ajinomoto, spinach and wontons.
9. Cook for a few minutes.
10. Stir in the whisked egg and Chinese wine for flavour.
11. Remove and serve hot.
Wonton Soup Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Wonton Soup Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.