Chicken Breast – 8, boneless
Curd – 300 gms, hung
Cream – 25 ml
Ginge Garlic Paste – 1 tblsp
Egg – 1
Salt as per taste
Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder – 4 tblsp
Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
Aniseed Powder – 4 tblsp
Cornflour – 1 to 2 tblsp
White Vinegar – 1 tsp
Refined Oil – 100 ml
Butter – for basting, melted
1. Clean the chicken breasts and cut each into 2 pieces.
2. Pat dry.
3. In a bowl whisk the curd.
4. Add cream, ginger garlic paste, egg, salt, kashmiri red chilli powder, garam masala powder, aniseed powder, cornflour, white vinegar and refined oil.
5. Dip the chicken pieces and rub thoroughly and keep aside for 4 hours.
6. Skew the marinated chicken pieces.
7. Roast in a moderately hot tandoor or over a charcoal grill for 5 to 7 minutes.
8. Remove and hang the skewer to let excess moisture drain out.
9. Baste with melted butter and roast for another 4 minutes.
10. Serve hot with salad and chutney.
How to Make Murg Saunfiya Tikka Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Murg Saunfiya Tikka Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.