Chicken Breast – 8, boneless
Curd – 300 gms, hung
Cream – 25 ml
Ginge Garlic Paste – 1 tblsp
Egg – 1
Salt as per taste
Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder – 4 tblsp
Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
Aniseed Powder – 4 tblsp
Cornflour – 1 to 2 tblsp
White Vinegar – 1 tsp
Refined Oil – 100 ml
Butter – for basting, melted
1. Clean the chicken breasts and cut each into 2 pieces.
2. Pat dry.
3. In a bowl whisk the curd.
4. Add cream, ginger garlic paste, egg, salt, kashmiri red chilli powder, garam masala powder, aniseed powder, cornflour, white vinegar and refined oil.
5. Dip the chicken pieces and rub thoroughly and keep aside for 4 hours.
6. Skew the marinated chicken pieces.
7. Roast in a moderately hot tandoor or over a charcoal grill for 5 to 7 minutes.
8. Remove and hang the skewer to let excess moisture drain out.
9. Baste with melted butter and roast for another 4 minutes.
10. Serve hot with salad and chutney.
Murg Saunfiya Tikka Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Murg Saunfiya Tikka Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.