Red Pumpkin – 500 gms, peeled, sliced
Mustard Oil – 3 tbsp
Fenugreek Seeds – 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Garlic Cloves – 6 to 7, crushed
Ginger – 1 tsp, scraped, ground
Green Chillies – 4, quartered, deseeded
Lapsi – 6
Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp, dry roasted
Coriander Seeds – 2 tsp, dry roasted, powered
1. Heat the mustard oil.
2. Add the fenugreek seeds.
3. When it starts crackling, add the red pumpkin, salt and turmeric powder.
4. Cook till the water is absorbed.
5. Add the ginger, garlic, green chillies and 2 tbsp water.
6. Mix well.
7. Add the lapsi and cook for 10 minutes or till the pumpkin is soft and the lapsi tender.
8. Add the dry powdered spices and sprinkle 2 tbsp water.
9. Cook till the pumpkin is pulpy in appearance.
10. Serve hot.
Amilo Pharshi Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Amilo Pharshi Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.