Red Pumpkin – 500 gms, peeled, sliced
Mustard Oil – 3 tbsp
Fenugreek Seeds – 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Garlic Cloves – 6 to 7, crushed
Ginger – 1 tsp, scraped, ground
Green Chillies – 4, quartered, deseeded
Lapsi – 6
Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp, dry roasted
Coriander Seeds – 2 tsp, dry roasted, powered
1. Heat the mustard oil.
2. Add the fenugreek seeds.
3. When it starts crackling, add the red pumpkin, salt and turmeric powder.
4. Cook till the water is absorbed.
5. Add the ginger, garlic, green chillies and 2 tbsp water.
6. Mix well.
7. Add the lapsi and cook for 10 minutes or till the pumpkin is soft and the lapsi tender.
8. Add the dry powdered spices and sprinkle 2 tbsp water.
9. Cook till the pumpkin is pulpy in appearance.
10. Serve hot.
Amilo Pharshi Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Amilo Pharshi Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.