Cauliflower – 1 kg, cut into florets and washed
Vegetable Oil – 5 tbsp
Onions – 1/2 cup, chopped
Ginger Paste – 4 tsp
Garlic Paste – 4 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 2 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 2 tsp
White Pepper Powder – 1 tsp
Coriander Powder – 2 tsp
Tomatoes – 100 gms, skinned, chopped
Salt to taste
Garam Masala – 2 tsp
Butter – 2 tsp
Ginger – 2 tsp, julienned
Green Coriander – 2 tsp, chopped
1. Heat the oil in a pan.
2. Add the onions and saute over medium heat.
3. Add the ginger garlic pastes, turmeric powder, red chilli, white pepper, coriander powders and tomatoes.
4. Saute for a minute.
5. Add the cauliflower and 1/2 cup water.
6. Cover and cook for 15 minutes till the moisture is absolutely dry.
7. Season with salt and garam masala.
8. Heat the butter in a pan.
9. Add the ginger and saute lightly.
10. Remove and sprinkle over the cauliflower.
11. Garnish with green coriander.
Adraki Gobhi Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Adraki Gobhi Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.