Cauliflower – 1 kg, cut into florets and washed
Vegetable Oil – 5 tbsp
Onions – 1/2 cup, chopped
Ginger Paste – 4 tsp
Garlic Paste – 4 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 2 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 2 tsp
White Pepper Powder – 1 tsp
Coriander Powder – 2 tsp
Tomatoes – 100 gms, skinned, chopped
Salt to taste
Garam Masala – 2 tsp
Butter – 2 tsp
Ginger – 2 tsp, julienned
Green Coriander – 2 tsp, chopped
1. Heat the oil in a pan.
2. Add the onions and saute over medium heat.
3. Add the ginger garlic pastes, turmeric powder, red chilli, white pepper, coriander powders and tomatoes.
4. Saute for a minute.
5. Add the cauliflower and 1/2 cup water.
6. Cover and cook for 15 minutes till the moisture is absolutely dry.
7. Season with salt and garam masala.
8. Heat the butter in a pan.
9. Add the ginger and saute lightly.
10. Remove and sprinkle over the cauliflower.
11. Garnish with green coriander.
Adraki Gobhi Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Adraki Gobhi Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.