Poppadoms – 4, medium, sized
Carrot – 1, medium, sized, chopped
Potato- 1, medium, sized, chopped
Cauliflower – 100 gms, chopped
French beans – 6, chopped
Tomatoes – 1, chopped
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Green Coriander – 1 tbsp, chopped
Salt to taste
Vegetable Oil for frying
1. Boil carrot, potato, cauliflower and french beans with a pinch of salt till 3/4th done.
2. Drain and keep the vegetables aside to dry.
3. Fry the tomatoes in 1 tbsp oil.
4. Add the boiled vegetables, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and green coriander.
5. Mix well.
6. Remove and keep aside to cool.
7. Divide the mixture equally into 4 portions.
8. Take a poppadum and dip it in water so that it becomes pliable.
9. Put one portion of this mixture along the centre and roll.
10. Press well to seal.
11. Repeat with the other Poppadoms.
12. Heat the oil in a kadai.
13. Deep fry the rolls till crisp.
14. Remove immediately.
15. Serve hot.
Bharwan Papad Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Bharwan Papad Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.