Poppadoms – 4, medium, sized
Carrot – 1, medium, sized, chopped
Potato- 1, medium, sized, chopped
Cauliflower – 100 gms, chopped
French beans – 6, chopped
Tomatoes – 1, chopped
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Green Coriander – 1 tbsp, chopped
Salt to taste
Vegetable Oil for frying
1. Boil carrot, potato, cauliflower and french beans with a pinch of salt till 3/4th done.
2. Drain and keep the vegetables aside to dry.
3. Fry the tomatoes in 1 tbsp oil.
4. Add the boiled vegetables, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and green coriander.
5. Mix well.
6. Remove and keep aside to cool.
7. Divide the mixture equally into 4 portions.
8. Take a poppadum and dip it in water so that it becomes pliable.
9. Put one portion of this mixture along the centre and roll.
10. Press well to seal.
11. Repeat with the other Poppadoms.
12. Heat the oil in a kadai.
13. Deep fry the rolls till crisp.
14. Remove immediately.
15. Serve hot.
Bharwan Papad Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- The Significance Of Carbohydrates Carbohydrates play a significant role in sustaining the metabolism of a human body and enable them to execute their day...
- 31 Cooking Tips to Make Your Foods Healthier Everyone wishes to eat fresh and healthy food. However, we ignore some basic aspects while cooking and deteriorate the...
- 13 Steps to Become a Master Chef at Home It is essential to follow certain safety rules while cooking. Hygiene is a must to ensure that cooked food is healthy and...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Bharwan Papad Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.