Ghee – 1 tblsp
Cloves – 3
Cinnamon – 1 inch piece
Cardamoms – 3
Bay Leaf – 1
Pepper Powder – a pinch
1. Cut the thick outer skin of pineapple with a sharp knife.
2. Remove the eyes and cut the pineapple into small pieces.
3. If the centre is too hard, discard. Otherwise chop that also.
4. To coconut gratings, add 1 cup boiling water, cool, squeeze to take out “thick milk” and set aside.
5. Add 1 1/2 – 2 cups of boiling water and cool.
6. Pass through a liquidiser, take out thin milk, discard gratings and set the second milk aside.
7. Heat ghee, add seasonings except pepper and when done, add pineapple pieces, stir fry on low heat till soft.
8. Mix rice flour with the second milk, add to pineapple, add salt and simmer till pineapple is cooked and soft.
9. Add thick milk, pepper and simmer for 1 to 2 minutes.
10. Remove from fire and Serve hot.