Potatoes – 6, medium
Corn Flour – 3 to 4 tblsp
Peas – 1 cup, boiled
Onion – 1 small, minced
Cheese – 1/2 cup, grated
Thick Cream – 2 tblsp
Tomato Sauce – little, for garnish
Butter – 2 tblsp
Fresh Herbs – 2 tblsp, minced
Pepper Powder – 1 tsp
Salt to taste
1. Boil potatoes, peel skin and while still warm, mash thoroughly with a masher.
2. Sprinkle some salt, pepper powder, herbs and add enough corn flour to hold the dough.
3. Mix all together and form a soft dough.
4. Melt 1 tblsp butter, add minced onion and fry on low heat till they turn pink.
5. Add boiled peas, herbs, pepper powder, salt and stir fry for 1 to 2 minute. Add grated cheese, mix and remove from fire.
6. Beat cream light, add to cooked peas, mix thoroughly and set aside.
7. Divide potato dough into 6 balls.
8. Take each ball, work into a cup.
9.Grease a muffin tray thoroughly, place potato cups in each muffin mould, brush the inside of the potato cups with some melted butter.
10. Place the tray in a hot oven and bake at 190C for 10 to 12 minutes or till the cups are lightly browned.
11. Take out the tray, place individual potato cups on a serving plate.
12. Fill each cup with the cheese filling, dot with tomato sauce and serve immediately.