Grind to a paste:
Onion – 1
Green Chillies – 2
Ginger – 1/2 inch piece
Poppy Seeds – 1/2 tsp (broiled)
Mustard Oil – 4 tblsp
Bay Leaves – 2
1. Break cauliflower into small sprigs, cut potatoes into cubes and slit 2 green chillies.
2. Soak mustard in some water, grind to a fine paste with 1 onion.
3. Heat oil, add bay leaves, green chillies and ground paste along with turmeric and chilli powders, fry till oil surfaces.
4. Add cauliflower and potatoes, continue to fry till they turn soft
5. Add some water, salt, cover and cook on sim till nearly done.
6. Mix the mustard paste with some water, add to vegetables and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes more.
7. Add chopped coriander leaves and mix.
8. Remove from fire and Serve hot with rice.